View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 02:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
OutofIdeas75

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Hi Outofideas75.

We're a peer support group here - we can share our experience but only within our rules....(*your link*) here

It's in your best interests to obtain medical advice from a professional.

I recommend you see a Dr and ask these questions about symptoms, med, tapering and home remedies of them - it's a priority especially if you're taking large amounts of paracetamol every day.

D

I am taking Lorcets (Vicoden) every day.
I apologize if my post violates the forum rules, as I have read your link and cannot connect my post with any infractions. The information I am requesting has been given to other members, but it was specific to their needs, not mine. I am merely seeking advice on the most effective way to taper (amount, time or a combination of both), if there is a methadone equivalent for codeine withdraws and what a toxic dose of acetaminophen is per day (which I have found an answer for already). I am also seeking advice on home remedies/OTC resolutions for assistance with symptoms of the detox process. All of these questions have been asked and answered on your forum, but as I said, the answers were tailored to the posters specific query and dosage amounts.

I do not seek medical advice, merely support for a subject matter that this forum seems to specialize in. Maybe I have come to the wrong place to request assistance in planning for the process by which I can obtain my abstinence from my "DOC".