View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 01:27 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
mamaplus2kids

Just an aside... I taped the kids' conversation with their father tonight. I started doing this last week, because my son was starting to act emotional and difficult. I just wanted to know what he was saying to him. I know I can't use it in court, etc. I just want to know what kind of crap he's feeding the kids.

The conversation was quite boring. My 6-year old son was too busy playing with 'emoticons' and spelling out words on the computer than talk to his father. But there were three points that disturbed me:

1) When my son asked him "what did you do today dad?" my AXH said: "I'm trying to survive." Unbelievable... getting his children to feel sorry for him.

2) "Do you see [mom's boyfriend]?" He asked this at least three times; each time our son ignored the question. So inappropriate... this questioning.

3) Then, my 11-year old daughter was describing to her father the new computer I have. He said "Have mom send the old computer to Grandma (his mother). Don't ask your mom, just tell her." This explains why I have been having such discipline problems with my daughter!

This is the kind of man I have to deal with. Has anyone experienced this level of manipulation before?

Last edited by mamaplus2kids; 02-22-2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Added numbers and comments