View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 05:26 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Summerpeach

Originally Posted by JenT1968 View Post
he wasn't .

I'm glad you have no idea what you're talking about SP, but your words perpetuate a stereotype that helps to further entrap and abuse people already living in fear. Talk to some DV experts and find out how people in abusive relationships receive the words you have just typed, before "saying" them again?
Listen, I am entitled to say my opinin on this and I don't need to be told that I have no idea what I'm talking about. Typical codie behaviour, tell others what to say and think. You're entitled to your input, and I am entitled to mine!

I don't need to talk to anyone, and if I did talk to an expert, I think it's clear if someone is spending time with an abuser, they would ask, why are you spending time with someone who abuses you?!

If she is so terrified of this man, why not go NO CONTACT? Why cause they have kids together? Is that any excuse to see a man who is so dangerous! Women who are abused leave, hide, run away and don't spend time with the abuser.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but why do you spend time with a man who keeps threatening you and whom you are so scared of?
I get abused people suffer from PTSD and go back for more abuse, but at what point do you do you stop being the victim?