View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:30 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
a fallen man

neo......the person i want to be when i grow up!!!!

i just read your message today. i haven't been on in awhile. i know when that happens it can mean two wildly different things. mine is still in the good pile...lol.

glad to see you and least are still rockin'.

to second what battypatty said.

i still get cravings. but rarely anymore. friday afternoon was a trigger because this was the 3rd time i've gone to kid rock with my friend. both other times i was lubed up on the way down to nashville.

i never got as drunk as the drama patients i put up with friday night but it was still a trigger.

not strong enough for me to lose it. and i really enjoyed the show. i even enjoyed taking care of the drunks beside me. i made sure they weren't driving. they said they had a hotel. and i checked the couple they were with and analyzed that one guy was sober enough to get them to their rooms.

i was willing to walk some strangers to their hotel to ensure their safety. i'm glad that i'm sober enough now to help out former me's.....lol.

neo....i'm sorry that i don't give back like you do on here amigo. you are a saint. i promise to try and check back in more often and say a silent prayer for the newcomers when i'm here.

thank you for your pm.