View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 05:05 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
outtolunch

Originally Posted by msmelrem View Post

........ my husband is not as bad as how he used to be, that he has not gotten out of hand with his usage, that's why I have not seen it.

Now my husband knows that he's progressively getting worst he seems to know to seek help. He has been this road before without me and helped himself for 4 years. I know he can do it again, and he has shown me the first steps, I need to see more before I can make my move. But I do miss home and so does my daughter.
He's a long time addict. You have no way of really knowing what came before you. Heck, he may not even know. Everyone is non violent until they become violent. Meth is associated with psychosis and permanent brain damage.

Originally Posted by msmelrem View Post
He did say he'll live, and we stay there. But the house is his house, not under my name. And I feel that staying there will still give him control over us financially. He wants us to go home, begging for us to go home while he seeks help.
I am going to wave the little ole BS flag here. He's willing to vacate the house and live elsewhere. What does it matter who owns the house? You said you have $30 which has to cover your expenses for the next 2 weeks and you don't have a back up plan.

And he's begging again, kind of like he did last summer,eh? Nothing changes if nothng changes.

Why would you not take him up on the offer to switch places. Let him figure out where he's going to sleep while you and your daughter move back home? Then use that $30 to change the locks. What's he going to do? Evict you? I don't think so.

No one just snaps out of Meth addiction.