View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 04:14 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
blwninthewind

Oh I agree, Naive.
But he's falling apart fast. I don't think 6 mos will make him stronger or better but worse, he acts like and has said how stressful this is.
But HE DID IT.
He can hardly be upset when he's the one who said I don't love you anymore and I'm leaving in August. I would have hung in there, worked through it. Just like always...
but well....
to hell w/ him.
I don't want someone who doesn't think they love me...I figure if you even have to think about it ...you don't.
I am finding my strength daily. I'm working hard to let go of my reoccuring anger and just moving on to what needs done.
I'm thinking that knowing I'm going to be okay if not BETTER for this happening is what is making me cope with it well.
Reading the stories here reassures me that I'm not doing anything wrong...I'm taking the oppty he gave me and using it for a better life. I don't care what he thinks.
Kinda sad. But I really am to that point.
Still having a hard time not calling him on his lunch or work breaks...but I need to break that habit because it is not good for me. It keeps me attached and I don't want that. If he wants to call me he can but I'm not making decisions for him or telling what he needs/should/could do about anything.
It is lonely.
I decided that rather than sit around today (off school today) and lay in bed or even study...I would get my butt up. Put on make up, take off my sweats and put on real clothes. I ran a few errands and then went and bought TWO new pairs of shoes!
Ok they werern't like "oh neiman's shoes" but payless shoes...but their MINE, they are for ME. I also went and replenished a few makeup supplies that I ran out of awhile ago. I needed them. I shouldn't feel guilty about buying them when he eats out all the time and wastes money like crazy.
I feel good. Did something for ME.
Thinking about ....going for a pedicure this weekend!