View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 08:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
smoke gets in my eyes

Boring good? Not to me! Never! Boring is one of the things that makes codies seek problems. Choose drama, not trauma! Take a class. Audition for a play or work backstage. Next time you go out to eat go someplace that sounds too weird to go. If you always get vanilla get raspberry fudge ripple. If you always get raspberry fudge ripple get sherbet. Go bowling with girlfriends instead of the movies. If you can't afford a trip go to the library and get gobs of books with big pictures all about exotic places. Don't buy the beige one. If they even make a grey one complain to the manufacturer.

Boredom is my enemy. If I let myself get bored I find a way to shake things up. If there's nothing big like crack addiction I can get petty about how tormented I am by the fact that when he pulls his socks off he pulls the left one off inside out, but not the right.

It's wonderful that your fella is clean. And I know what you mean about preferring the boredom to the blitz. But those are not the only two choices. :wink2: