View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 06:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Debbie
I used to work here ;)

Boring is good right?

Hi folks!

I took a little hiatis because I was feeling, well, not exactly sure what I was feeling. Seems like, I work, eat and sleep with a little barbie playing in between. Such a boring little life I lead, got me thinking - do I need drama in my life or something, do I miss it if I am finding my life so boring?

Bottom line, no I don't miss the drama and the chaos. I like the little boring things I do. Wish I could win the lottery or something so I could at least cut out the work part

You know I am not sure how I would have made it through all the chaos I went through when he was actively drinking and drugging, if I didn't have this place to come to.

So I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for being here, thanks for helping me through my ups and downs and thanks for being here when I get quirky.

I hope this place and all of you are always a part of my life. When I come here, it feels like I am coming home.

Sending much love and hugs!
Debbie

PS....Just want to do a little shout for him....beginning of next month will be 15 months sober for him!! Horray!! Sometimes a little bad happening is a blessing in disguise.