View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 07:12 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
zrx1200R

Stay strong. They say and do anything to get what they want. He has nothing to loose by trying every trick in the book to get you to change your mind. Be prepared for flowers, chocolates, vacation tickets. Anything to try and warm your heart.

In his mind, probably even his subconscious mind, he is plotting and maneuvering to try and win you back. Why not! life was good when he was with you.

Mine was able to say EXACTLY what I needed to hear. She used all the right words for the situation and talked me out of leaving multiple times. I was a sucker for her manipulation.

Man, I wish I had this forum back then. I was all alone, and kept thinking I really was the problem. I didn't know about "projection", manipulation, and I never knew anyone who could tell such bold faced lies. It is just not in me to lie like that. Now I know she will lie when the truth will suffice. Watch out for lies. They are so common, and you simply can't win an argument with a liar. They are not constrained by the realities honest people are bound by.