View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 02:49 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
sprman24

jamaicamecrazy- wow that is the first time ever, somebody said something like that to me. Uhhh and it feels good. Thats the same what i always say. In that moment, i know he is sick, i made a dicisson to stay and to deal with it, not knowing how hard it can be. A lot of things, i am not doing anymore. Like picking him up in the middle of the night, giving him money, etc. Believe in his lies, well ...sometime it still happends. But i don't believe everything what he says. Ya i choose to be there for him, because i really think the same, if u call A a disease, why do i have to run away. If he would have cancer, i wouldn't leave him, either. Taking more care of myself, ya that is something i wanna do, but i have a hard time with it. I sit sometimes at home waiting for him, because i am worried something is happening. I don't go out as much as i did before.

I told the last time a friend of mine, when he went the first time to detox, i didn't drink a drop for almost 2 month. I usally don't drink anyways, but now and then with friends a beer. Not anymore with him. I had to laugh, because i quit, and he is still doing the same, but sure i don't have a problem with drinking anyways. But i was not even thinking about it.

He said to me at that time, when he didn't drink for almost 2 month. He thinks everyday about drinking and it is so hard not to.

but hey, nice that i know somebody else thinks the same way like i do.