View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 01:58 PM
  # 222 (permalink)  
least
bona fido dog-lover

I'm doing the happy dance cause dk will be gone in an hour. She's moving in with a friend from work... how long that friendship lasts after her moving in remains to be seen...

I've had her (like a millstone around my neck, or an albatross) since Tuesday night. I took her in to save her life cause nmk was threatening to kill her or at least do her bodily harm... and nmk has been known to do just that when she's that angry. (not that nmk didn't have reason to be angry as dk is a selfish sloppy lazy jerk to live with) I took her in until today only so I wouldn't have to be a witness for the defense and the prosecution in the case of dk's murder-by-sister...

I've played nice guy for the last time and told her that if this arrangement didn't work out she had to move in with her dad, who offered to take her!! Don't know why he'd offer to let her live with him and his gf for free when he's had her there before and went nuts over it. Oh well, it's his funeral if he does...

So I'm just killing time until her friend gets here and takes her away from my little corner of heaven... tho the guy with the pitchfork moved in when she did...

Goodnight drama, goodnight moon, goodnight mom jumping off a bridge, goodnight mess, goodnight air foul with curses, farewell noises everywhere... (by Margaret Wise Brown with alterations by me...)

The 'd' in dk also stands for 'dumb' as she's not got a grain of sense, common or otherwise...