Thread: Breaking up
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 11:01 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

And when I told him that I was done for good, he didnt even blink an eye. He just said ok and let me walk out the door.

Mine did not blink!! LOL
I still remember him staring at the distance. Beer in hand.

Please listen to the others and go No Contact. Don't be surprised if he gets someone else right away. That is MODUS OPERANDI. It is better if you don't know what he is up to. Because it will always hurt. I got heads up about XABF's life 367269460 times. Felt horrible every single one of them until it was enough pain and I blocked him from mail, Facebook, stopped talking to anyone who knew him. Definitely not worth it. But I suffered unnecessarily for months. Wish I could save you that.

I am 29 and also feel ancient LOL. So glad you already got plans for summer. Please get that book so you don't end up with the same person in a different body... you are worth way more than that !! and I also know "party people" well into their 30s. Alcoholics. It becomes sad. Just a few weeks ago one of them died at age 37.

It may look like you are missing the fun and he "wins" but reality comes down to, you are choosing lasting happiness, health and life and he is choosing a slow dead everyday.

Hugs!!