View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 09:14 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Strucken

They are attending daycare...so I make every attempt to be home at or before children are. I have called and talked to dfs and my dumb self took her back after they had a case to give me children over8 months ago. They are so manipulating and so damn beleivable its scarry. I fell a fool for a long time beleiving the stories and the it was "post pardum" Blah "migraines" "stress".

I want to return on some decisions I have made out of fear of the unknown. At this point she realizes I'm on to all her b.s. and lies. And that's why I decided to move her back in cause I fear my childrens safety. Its scary that a woman can continue to screw up and screw up and gets out of it. I just went to a court case where she left kids un-attended for a while so she could go outside or up the street to get away...guess what a damn $15 dollar court cost and was thrown out cause there were no other witnesses and she stated that i did it cause she was leaving me. The police report even said that she was very intoxicated and not obeying officers and was making no sense....This local court system is pathetic!