View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 07:08 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Strucken

Newby thank you for your kind words..I have exhausted every avenue i can. I have tried evrything and she is so damn creative she finds new suckers to tell them im controlling for checking her phone bill. And im abusive for calling cops when she gets out of control. I work alot and try to maintain a household of 4 kids and me and addict. So I feel myself slipping on job and daily activities trying to "Help Her". She is now to the point that she wants out and has totally pushed me away with words of hatred and blaming me for every action she does. I cannot even sleep around her....I know she is sleeping around in search for another enabler. Its amazing that they DO NOT love you at all...she was only using thosae words when i was paying for her addiction and making her life easy. SHe says shes trying to get a place but that never pans out...Its amazing to me how 1 day I am the one....she loves me more than anyone she ever has....blah blah. The next week...get away..u disquest me....i hate you...your the problem...i never had these problems bf i met you....Just the most painful words anyone ever could hear. When all I do is support myself and 5 people and do whatever to make my kids happy.