View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 05:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Strucken

Wow the power of pills

Hello everyone,

I'm new to site first time posting. I visited here for several months trying to figure out a right or wrong way to help....I come to realize there is no way to help!

I'm in a 4yr relationship with a pill(flourict/butibal) and Alcohol mom...When I met her she seemed so perfect 2 kids 5 and 12 and very great to kids living at home with parents because ex husband got into drugs and gave up...lol...so stupid me opens my arms and within 8 months moved her and her 2 children in my home. From day 1 I seen signs of some strange behavior and very aggressive and selfishness behavior. Me being in lust blew it off to what she said was always something(migraines...post pardum....stress...kids) After a yr went by and the first child I noticed her mood swings and very abusive and controlling ways come out almost daily. OK fast forward.....I could write a book. She was never happy with anything...said ignorant stuff to everyone and basically treated everyone i knew and her own family like crap. She then after a dss case decided she was addicted to flor/but...admitted herself to rehab for 7 days..got out was very thankful and blah blah....2 weeks later same ****. Now after 2 kids with her...1 and 2 yrs old. I have called the police on her multiple times due to her insane behavior that no-one can control..her parents have enabled her for 4 yrs by always believing her stories that im a nut and crazy for calling cops. Her 15 yr old daughter has told me on several occasions "Thats my mom...take girls and run...shes not gonna change"...So after 4 yrs...she finally decides she is done and cant take anymore of the abusive behavior from me....lol...Or do you think shes mad that I finally put my foot down and don't let her run free with my debit card...I don't let her push the kids off on me(which I don't mind) Taking away alot from her she has totally turned on me....Says she wants out but its been 3 months and she still cannot find a job...HMMMM? They totally believe in there head that they are the victim...and she try's to get people around her to believe her sob stories. All I know if you know anyone on those drugs mixed with alcohol....run run run. I swear off of everything shes a great mother and person...But Lately its been non stop for 8 weeks. They cheat...they lie about every damn thing...they have zero remorse or heart at all. She will yell in front of kids...I have told her to quit and she gets louder...So im at wits end and just trying to find the best way to get out...Cause she wont. Sorry for rambling....