View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:15 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
kiki5711

On a side note, I wonder if I am the only person that posts something, and then reads it like 50 times, analyzing their own thoughts, looking for patterns, causes, things to improve. I like reading my own posts, almost like I am looking into someone else's life. It makes me feel better. I still have a sense of humor, although nothing about this is funny. Life will go on, but damn, it sucks right now.
LOL

I do the same thing. I read it over and over and somehow re-evaluate my own thinking thrugh that.

I agree with the "manipulation" post though. You can tell the doctors all kinds of things and they in turn prescribe what they fell is needed.

Look at those people with munchauser syndrom (spell ??). It can take years of them self harming and making a hospital their vacation home before the doctors finally catch on.

Also, sometimes a certain meds will not work after a while and something else is prescribed in it's place.

I think we would need a little more of your wifes medical and emotional history to really judge her choices.

Not that I'm expecting you to, of course, I'm just saying we don't see the whole picture.