Thread: So sad
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 03:13 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
NBK

ABF just called to say he will be staying at his mom's until tomorrow. His acid reflux is acting up again, & has been vomiting all day. I told him his stomach issues are directly related to his drinking, as is the pain in his side, his ridiculously high blood pressure, the sweats, shakes, etc. He said he wished he was home with me because I would make it better. I told him no, I could not make it better, only he could do that. I told him he has to see a doctor to find out how much damage he's done to his liver. Of course, he didn't like hearing that so he said he had to go to the bathroom LOL!

I'm so happy he won't be home tonight. It's been so calm and peaceful all weekend. My son is with his dad this weekend so I've had a lot of time to think. My son will be home in a couple of hours and I'm really looking to forward to just being with him and loving him. This is how life should be, peaceful. But ABF will be home tomorrow and I'm sure the drama will start again. But he's as gentle as pussycat when he having his stomach issues - is it wrong for me to hope he doesn't feel well for a few days? I would never wish harm on him, but he doesn't drink when he's sick.