View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 08:03 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Fandy

If you can find boston lettuce, it is very cup-like for fillings...PF Chang's uses it and so does Chili's around here...they serve a chix/veg. mixture with orange sauce and peanuts...it is easy to simulate it at home and i add extra veggies.

if you use lettuce instead of traditional wonton/or fajitas it saves a LOT of the calories/carbs.

I put away the Xmas tree (finally) and cleaned the living room...gave Mr. Recycling man lots of boxes and the house is looking more normal...i was going to do this work last Sunday, but decided to get sick and couldn't move except for the bathroom bit.

now i'm moving on to the bedroom cleaning and grocery shopping....another thing i have ignored all week...i have zero fresh fruit in the house, no fresh veg. and cat litter is getting low....i hate getting into heavy traffic and crowds but the weatherman makes me paranoid....i think i should buy more ICE MELT too.

how many days until spring? 2 days in January, 28 for February and 20 for March....time is dragging for a good thaw.