View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 05:34 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Fandy

I see we are working our way to the Columbian Emerald thread (one of my favorite stores in the Caribbean of COURSE)!

i think the food treats are more of a mental game for me....if my head is in the right place, it works...the difficult part is GETTING my head into the right place

in the interim Bam, I have found that if i crave quantity (very important for me too)..i cut the carbs....i can make 2 wraps using lettuce cups...stuff with chopped chicken veggies and some seasoning using a bit of chinese sauce...they are much lower for the calorie count.

I am baking a cinabon coffee cake...and giving it away...my neighbor has been so very kind in the snow..he pushed my car the other am so i could get out to work...and he likes Sammy....

i have no whines today, just grats...i will move over to that thread....i feel good, slept 8 hours and the temps will be 35 today...MELT!

i am sticking with my diet lately, but my head screams for chocolate...i think it is time to get real and get started...i'm tired of carrying around the extra wt. it's not good for my knees or my back....there is no reason i can't act like a grown-up.