View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:26 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
stableaddict

Thank you all for the encouragement! Never thought bein sober would be this difficult, mind loves to wonder, and try to play games with me! Isolation can be scary, but very comforting all at once. Thank you for your feedback. I was curious....

Anwyays, of course I post in many sections tryinf to gather information/ tool on how people moved foward so it will become a little easier for me in time,as well checkout others perspectives of whatever topic of difficulty... I think we all know our problem wasn't in one area, ya know? Why not search around? (Besides im a social butterfly)

Na/ aa I've done research about the meetings, readings on what the atmosphere is like there since people informed me on this site every meetig is different. What I've came to terms with, or convinced myself is since im young- 18- the members(?) There will be so pleased that someone so young is wanting to search ut for help, and that they'll be able to give it. Reminds me of nursing homes to a degree, when I used to volunteer when I was seven the elderly loved that they got to be around someone young.
....but jy whole thing about the meeting is, I feel like im not a bad enough addict to attend yet. But if I don't attend now, if I replase ill become worse and worse.

Anyways, sorry for my rant. Thank you for your kind words.