Thread: Update on son
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 04:09 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
devastated

Hi all:

Thanks for not laughing at my HUGE pictures. Thanks for agreeing with me that she is just beautiful! Plus she has a dimple on one side of her cheek. She asked me how that got there and I tell her a story that when she was brand-spanking new the angel came down to look over the babies, and saw her and touched her with her finger. I said, "you were so soft, and new that it left a little indentation where she touched you." She loves that story.

Hello-kitty, my son is not the father of the child he is the grandfather. She is our great-grandaughter.

That's not her room. You'd know her room 'cause it's fit for a princess. That's one of our guest rooms. Don't look at it too closely, as it needs a new bedspread.

Oh, Impurrfect I'm sorry about your license, but what's meant to be will be. Guess God has a better plan. I can't imagine what other plan he has for my son since the President's job is already taken! LOL

Chicory, I can't imagine giving up my child. Look at me, after all these years still not giving up! Maybe I should try drugs! LOL

Hi Ann, yep I think you're right. I think God looked down and said, "they're having wayyyy too much fun. I need to get their attention." Wow, that worked! LOL I even appreciate being able to take a 10 minute bath in peace!

Ok, got to run dying to know what secret Oprah has been keeping from us! I hope it's that I'm a relative and she's sending me a million bucks! LOL

Hugs, Devastated