View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

moving forward...finally (I think)

So my seperated AH has finally after almost a year of being seperated and living with friends, getting his own place. I am feeling a little sad, and scared, like a sense of the end of something....but I truly believe this is what must happen and what needs to happen for him to get better, and for my children and I to live happy. Just the other day as we were talking before he had decided to get his own place, I felt he was searching for me to say not to do it....he lost it. He has told me oh so many times he has changed, and yet of course a conversation turned wrong led him to scream and cuss and drive erratically with me in the car again.....He is SO cruel when he's mad. I think my biggest problem is that i need to remember that people who are abusive don't just chnage....they can hide it, and not being around him much...sometimes I forget how bad it is when he's mad. Anyway, as I was saying it is more a sense of an end and a little sadness....but I feel somewhat relieved, and like life is headed in a better direction!