Old 01-19-2011, 11:10 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  
cutelittlewife

Haha Codie101 I hear ya, it's easier to see issues in other people than it ourselves, solutions also seem a lot less complicated I love your booty shake haha
I have a different book but I guess it's quite similar it's called 'Women who love too much'. for some reason the codependency really doesn't seem to apply to me, I know you all think otherwise, but trust me. And it's not that being a mother and wife 'define' me, but come on - I work full time and I have a 20 month old - you can probably imagine that family related activities take up a huge chunk of my spare time. And I ALWAYS find time for just 'ME', as I LOVE me-time and would go crazy without it. My husband also makes sure I get time for myself and he knows I'm a lot happier if a get a breather and it doesn't mean that I don't like spending time with him and baby... oh who am I kidding - I need to get away from them both sometimes haha, even a few hours make a difference. Even though I pretty much just see those 2 on weekends. So I'm not this 100% devoted wife obsessing over the family fire, etc. I'm a normal girl under 30 who also likes to have fun and is enjoying life and experiencing it and being in love and loved just makes my life complete, that's all. But it doesn't define me!