Thread: Today I Feel...
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 12:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
theuncertainty

Today I Feel...

Inspired by my recent attempts to keep a journal to sort out what I’m thinking, how it affects my emotions, and just trying to name how I’m feeling. (And by L2L’s “If You Don’t Marry Them..." thread.)

So I’m going to try to do this without using the 4 main descriptions (angry, afraid, depressed/sad, happy) and without judging myself for feeling them. Any one else who wants to take part in this little exercise and fill in their own blanks is welcome.

Today I feel…

Exasperated – DS’s particularities with how he puts on his winter gear takes soooo long. I do it too and have been known to take off my coat to put it back on if my shirt sleeves get bunched up.

Resentful – Why does XAH get rewarded with having all of the weekends which are for fun and I continue to have to do all the work like making sure DS gets to school on time, lunches made, bills are paid, baths are taken, clothes are washed, all the grown up things.

Capable – I can handle any project thrown at me at work and I can handle being a single Mom and I can do both very, very well.