View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 11:08 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
BarelyHere

I wish I could tell you positive news about trust. My ah has been using secretly & lying to me for 6+ yrs. After 21 yrs of marriage. I have 30 employees, who with the exception of maybe 5, stir up drama & lie on a daily basis. Then I deal with theft and lies by customers from our business. On top of the quarterly robberies. We even had a person living behind one of our stores plugging an extension cord into the back of our building using our electricity. I have 4 teenagers, enough said. They only want you for the ATM you have become. I have a cousin who borrowed 500 until she got her Christmas bonus, for a plumbing problem, only to find out it was to pay a deposit for her married lover to pay an apartment deposit. Its been a year and I don't even hear from her anymore. And I just found out this year that my father, the most moral man I know, just had an affair. I have 3 friends whose husbands just walked in & left for other women without any notice. I just found out two other women in our neighborhood are sleeping with there best friends husbands.
I have isolated myself. I don't have but a couple of people in this world that I still trust and I am constantly waiting on them to let me down. So I don't talk to them often.
I don't have high regard for most people and trust is not a word in my vocabulary any more. Call me disillusioned.