View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:11 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

I guess I'll jump in here - at the risk of being bombarded with "hate" mail like I usually am when I say something along these lines - because I am against what seems to be the "popular" belief

This was a horrible thing that happened - My heart breaks for ALL those that have lost loved ones, the ones hurt and trying to recover.

my heart breaks for the man that did this - that he was so lost in hate that he had to kill so many to try to solve his problems - my heart especially breaks for his mom and the rest of his family.

My heart breaks for those who would try to blame this on a political woman saying that her words/speech or actions caused this man to do this horrible act.
Oh that anyone person could be so powerful????

Really folks?

If we haven't learned anything in recovery - Haven't we learned that our words are not powerful enough to cause any person to do anything??????

Geez - if we could - how many of us would have spoken our loved ones into sobriety??????????????????

So please all out there who want to say "----- -----" made him do it - if she is so powerful, please ask her to make my daughter stay sober and not relapse anymore??????

just my thoughts - please take what you like and leave the rest!