Thread: in total shock
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 05:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
parentneedshelp

in total shock

well well here I am thinking I was on the path to starting recovery with my AD.. boy was I wrong..... she got out of jail last night at 11:30 pm and I have yet to hear from her.. She got her bond reinstated and I posted another 150.00 to get her out with promises of going to rehab and starting school. she spent 28 days in jail and it was her first time I really really believed that she meant everything she was telling me what a fool I was... Her first thought when she got out was not her daughter that she has missed the past 4 months of her life no it was this guy, her friend (who btw was not there for her at all the whole month she spent in jail) and DRUGS... I believe I am in total shock never really knew what it felt like but I feel dead and just want to beat the **** out of her.. I hate to say that as a mother and it makes me feel even worse but right now I want her to hurt like I am and her daughter and my mother.. she lied straight to my mothers face and that I can not handle... I am so sorry to be so negitive I just feel dead inside and wish I could find a hole and burry myself in it... thanks for all who took the time to read this