Old 01-11-2011, 05:39 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
cutelittlewife

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate all your input. I apologize for letting my husband reply from my login, but I let him read this forum because I wanted him to see that I am not the only one who thinks them meeting again was, to say the least, weird and inappropriate. You know, he doesn't think so either.
As you all probably know this by now, as a wife of an AH I am an expert in making excuses for him... and I know this. It's hard to stop. But I do believe he's really suffering and that he will never do this again, as long as he stays sober. And I will do everything in my power to help him. I will no longer complain that he spends too much time in meetings (yes, I used to do that).
I know the saying 'once a cheater always a cheater' and I used to believe in in 100%. Until it happened to me and I have to try to believe otherwise. Or hope, rather. You know, I do believe it happens, a couple with just this one bad crisis that grows stronger by overcoming it. Maybe this is what our marriage 'needed' (for the lack of a better word) to be less superficial, grow closer to God, who helped us start this union in the first place.
Anyway, I hope you didn't get offended by what he said about you not knowing us. He knows I reached out for help and he is supportive in everything I do, he really is.
The reason he didn't get a new login is that he thought this was only for families and friends and he's an A. Now he knows better.
Once again, thanks everyone for being here for me, it means a lot.