Old 01-09-2011, 12:26 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Dessycrate

in the past drinking has landed me in the er from various reasons. 1 being i drank so much I got poisoned and the ER people had to medacate me to keep me from throwing up again allover them. and another time I landed in the ER from so much pain from drinking my body was starting to shut down, my liver test came back so bad the doctor looked me in the eyes and told me i m going to die if i dont stop drinking. my dauther was in the room she was a little more then a year old and the look in her eyes as they put the tubes in me was like I was allready dead.

I want to be there for my kids, i want to live a healthly life I want to be the best I can be not only for my family but for me. I want to make my self proud

i have been having horeable pains in my head , like the right side just throbs, I have high blood pressure, and my tri glissorides are off the chart last time i was as the doc was 8 months ago. he told me i needed to stop drinking again

I find myself lashing out at people and my kids not because im drunk - when im sober - i do this, lashing out as in putting my problems on them - making my adaction not my problem but theirs becuase i drink to be happy or drink to just drink for my own pleasure. its awefull.

tonight I passed out and woke up stil drunk I really need help, I woke up in cold sweat, and my body shivering - i took my daugters pedia light and i feel better. but emotionally i fee wose because now i need to go buy her pedia light because i needed it to feel better.

my stomach is cramping and jaw is tense like its sore from something , i might have been yelling to much at the tv duing the game who knows, it like im another person and that person is someone who i dont want to be around.