# 330 (permalink)  
expenguin

Found some words to help with today....

SELF WILL

INVENTORY

HONESTY

DISEASE

ANGER

There is a time in our life when we wish all our problems would just go away.... Well this is your life in a nut shell... and mine...

We are here for the same reasons.... that our life had become unmanagable and we needed help to get back on the right path of our life..... but it isn't easy because we have to work hard to accomplish so much...

Take today to make a difference for yourself and clean your inner house.

Take your inventory at the same time and be honest about it... We have a disease and getting to meetings helps us keep moving forward and gives us things to work on after we leave that meeting...

I find that cleaning my inner house is one of the most important things I can do each day..... it is my time for Inventory and I have to be honest with it.... I find that If I can't be honest with myself then I need more meetings and to talk about what is going on.... I have to find ways to straighten myself our more....

Anger is one that comes with the program.... we all have our moments and some are worse than others...... but feeling angery sets me back and I find lots of meetings to help straighten myself out and talk to others about what is going on..... I get all the Hugs I can to help me through the day and work the steps ... back to the start of step One... It helps and that is good...

Keep coming back and find your spot in your own recovery..... You can do this and so much more... Just remember this is your life.... You can make a difference for yourself.... One day at a time.