View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 07:41 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
NEOMARXIST

I first started drinking at 14. This isn't unusual in UK and I loved it right from the start. I would always drink to excess and this is the only way that I wanted to drink, I just saw not drinking to excess as pointless, boring and related and loved the company of other's who liked to get properly wrecked. I loved the environments and general culture of pubs and drinking environments. I loved booze and evrything about it, genuinely loved it and had such a warm place in my heart for booze and the lifestyle.

I was a seasoned pro by the time I turned 18 but right from the start I had a massive tolerance of booze and could drink ridiculous amounts. I loved the feeling of being drunk and I loved being drunk so much as a state of mind that I would look forward to getting drunk again, whether on my own or with company I didn't care.

I worshipped bands who were 'rock n' roll' and just used to get wrecked and used to use many quotes from my favourite frontmen who I idolised, and still do. Particularly my favourite British bands of the mid to late 90's who knew how to "have it large!". Lad culture and I loved it!!

I'm an alcoholic who knew he had to get sober or else would live a short life full of shame, heartache, paranoia, destroying himself and those who loved him...

Peace