View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 09:27 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
StarCat
Today is a New Day

Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I am highly suspicious of this phone call. Within 15 minutes he called you, left you a spiteful message, met with this counselor, who then had time to make a call to you?

I wouldn't think a counselor would call a girlfriend at all but more then that....I can not imagine a counselor leaving all that information on a voice mail. There are privacy laws with him sharing any information at all about sessions and even if he had releases and that wasn't an issue - most will not leave messages on voice mails and if they do the absolute most is just a name and number.

He is keeping you confused and foggy from inside rehab - or at least I'd be confused and foggy if I were in your shoes. I think even once a day is to much. He has counselors galore to help him through his days and you deserve a break.
I am sincerely hoping that talking to his councilor tomorrow helps things...

The reason I got scared about the councilor's intentions was the timing.

To top things off, I was talking with G's daughter tonight... She called the councilor around 5:30 and they were talking about G (he signed paperwork so that she can know exactly what is going on with him whenever she wants; G claims he signed the same for me, but the nurses won't give me any answers if I ask - either they didn't look it up, or he didn't sign, I don't really care either way, better for my health if I stay out of it). He walked in while they were still on the phone, and his daughter said that he talked to her a bit about how great he was doing before she drove through a bad connection zone and got cut off.
There wasn't much time between when her call got cut off and when the councilor called me.

I sincerely hope I'm just being paranoid.

And yes, it did feel good to hit the "purchase" button. He's spent so much already, at Amazon.com before going to rehab, he won't even notice.