View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 03:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
devastated

Thanks Ann

We think she's pretty cute too!

Speaking of those crazy days reminds me of when my son was in yet another fire camp. I use to drive a couple of hours to visit once a month. This one particular time I visited was also the same time he was allowed to have his quarterly package. I decided instead of mailing it, I would take it with me.

Now, I knew this was against the rules, but figured if I batted my eyes enough I could get by with it. Sure enough I did! The officer of the day said "this one time only!"

He got a couple of guys to get it out of the car but it was so heavy they couldn't get it out without a dolly! The officer said, "how much does it weigh?" I said, (while still batting my eyes) I didn't know because I just added things to the box while it was in the car. When they put it on the scale it weight 65 pounds instead of the 35 it was suppose to weigh. I looked shocked! It's really hard to "bat your eyes" while looking shocked!

Anyway, that was the end of bringing in packages! In fact, after that they passed a rule where you had to buy from approved stores only through the state!

Man, I was always trying to take care of my boy!! God forbid he suffer!

Anyway, going to show you a photo of me with the baby. Silly of her, but good of me. I told Mr. Dev I want this photo blown up and put in a frame on top of my casket. He said, "whazza cakett?" Forget it!

Funny, people tell me I'm crazy too, and I thnk, like you, you should have known me when!! LOL Remember the mailman that I scared to death when he asked me who I knew in San Quentin? Funny!!

Love you Ann, God forbid if we ever got together!! As it is now, when I got out with my girlfriend her husband's last words are "try to not get in trouble!"
Please, i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE MEANS!

Hugs, Devastated I don't think this one is going to work!!

<a href="http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g36/meconi/?