Old 12-26-2010, 02:11 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
beautifulgirl

So here's the latest. He told me that when he left the other day he broke down with the money he had for gas to get where he was going and bought pills. He did them and then he came back.

He said he was leaving today and even told the kids that he had a drug problem and that he had to go away and told them never to do drugs. The kids cried, begged, and pleaded for him to stay. I was heartbroken for them but I stood my ground. I told the kids that I have always made sure they had what they wanted and needed, that I loved them, that I would still be here, and that I would still make sure they had what they wanted and needed. I told them their dad was over 18 and I could not make him stay or be better because he is an adult.

I did not cave but then my son came to me and told me his dad left. I looked and while he did not he was in his car on the phone. He came back in and said he was leaving. He then told me that he called his guy for pills but that the guy did not have any until next week. When I asked how he was going to get money he told me his mom was going to put it on a prepaid mastercard for him for gas and that he was going to pay her back when he got unemployment. CRAZY!

He is now sober and has been going through withdrawals for the past few days going through withdrawals as I suspected. He has changed his tune though and now says he loves his family and does not want to leave but does not see how anything or anybody can help him being it did not work in the past.

He is playing with the kids in the back and I love to see this side.

For the sake of our whole family I would like to see him succumb to help and for it to work.