View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 11:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
devastated

Haven't been here for 2 months

Hello all my friends and Merry Christmas and pray Happy New Year!

How many times have we said, "next year has to be better!" It's almost comical any more!

Ok, here's the scope on my son!

He was caught with a syringe and needle also "empty" baggie! He went to jail and when he went to court he was pretty convinced that they couldn't do much to him because the "baggy" was empty! DUH, guess that means he had already used the stuff huh? His PD said he was facing 8 years because of his bad record, and the fact that he had not completed his last year of parole!

Right before this last arrest, he had written to a couple of rehabs and was waiting for his parole officer to ok his entry to a program. She never got back to him fast enough.

While in jail he wrote to a couple of rehabs and they did accept him if the judge and parole would agree. He also wrote to the DA and the judge to see if he could convince them.

He did! Such a great con artist! Something to be proud of huh? He even, once again, convinced me he was serious. DUMB!!

He spent 3 months in jail and was, of course, looking just great by the time he got out. Once out, he was to wait until his parole officer got him a bed. Just so happened she was out on vacation and no one else could ok this! I couldn't believe that so I called myself and talked to the officer of the day. Sure enough, he had to wait for her. Finally 5 days passed and during that time he was doing everything right. Met up with his old friend that he was in prison with 3 years ago, and who has been clean now all this time. Went to meetings, got a sponsor, was working his steps, etc. Had a great weekend with his friend and all looked hopeful!

Not! He is suppose to leave here on the 28th, which he will; however, as far as I'm concerned, he cannot leave fast enough! I know he has used again! I told him I know, and of course he denies it!

When he first came home I thought there might be a chance that he could move back here after his 90 days of rehab; however, I now know that this is never going to be an option! I cannot wait until he leaves because his attitude is horrible! That's due to his using once again!

I'm happy when he is not in the house! I don't worry when he is not here because if he gets in trouble, he knows what will happen. I'm tired of him and his stinking drug use! I have his grandaughter that we are raising, and he cannot think of anyone but himself!

Kick me with those bunny cleated shoes if I ever allow his butt back in our home again!

Ok, now that I vented, I have to go tend to more important things such as my little 3 year old! Which is why I have hardly any time to visit with you all. I miss you bunches!

Have a Merry Xmas all, and hope you have the best New Year ever!

Hugs, "DUMMY" aka, Devastated

OK, judge ordered him to rehab for 90 days.