Old 12-23-2010, 07:04 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
HoopNinja

I cannot believe I missed this! I juiced for 2 years--it was always my evening meal. I have a tough time with some of the green juices (I did not read the whole thread--I'm going to have to).

The acupuncturist I went to showed me what live fruit and vegetables look like and the energy force they put out-compared to what we often get at the grocery store. He also talked about how important it was to juice only organic because if not you were basically creating a lovely concentration of chemicals.

I used to do one beet juice a week as a cleanse. I also used to do lymph massages and then a cleanse after that. Also a cleanse with the change of each season. It was the healthiest I have ever been. No sugar-not even honey. I could not believe how much energy I had.

You guys are making me want to take my juicer out of storage!

It has always frustrated me that health care in the west will not pay for acupuncture. I am sure in the long run it is MUCH cheaper than all the medication and tests they pay for. I used to joke around at work and say if junkies knew how good you felt after going to acupuncture they would start spending their money on that instead. Everyone at work could always tell when I had come back from an acupuncture appointment. Life was just calm and in balance.