View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 09:56 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Cyranoak

Agreed, but also with drunks in general...

Originally Posted by nodaybut2day View Post
I can't enjoy sex with someone I don't respect. XAH lost my respect a long time ago.
...they are just disgusting to me. How on God's green earth can I possibly have sex with them? The Cyranaok Sex Machine (CSM) doesn't even work in those circumstances-- it won't even start. Barring some bizarre fetish, I don't understand being attracted to any drunk under any circumstances.

Even before AW, even in college, when I was out partying drunk girls were just pathetic to me, and I wanted to get laid as much as anybody. Believe me, my standards were not that high.

Because they are so pathetic, and so full of self-hatred, they will always be offended and lash out when you don't want to be intimate. Nevermind that they chose not to be available for intimacy when they took the first drink. They want the sex because it tells them you will still put up with their ******** no matter what.

During her drinking days my wife accused me, among other things, of:
  • cheating on her.
  • being gay.
  • being gay and cheating on her.
  • being asexual.
  • being impotent.

Believe me when I tell you, there were times I wished I were all of those things, especially cheating on her. She basically robbed me of the possibility of a rewarding and intimate sex life from 35 to 45, and the CSM is not as powerful as it used to be. The days of it running 24/7 are long gone. Don't get me wrong, it still works and is more sophisticated than it used to be, but it does need to rest now and then.

Today we are enjoying six months of sobriety on her part and, what do you know, our sex life has returned. Why? Because her lengthy sobriety has made her attractive to me again. It turns out I'm not gay, asexual, or impotent. Who knew?

Take what you want and leave the rest.

Cyranoak