View Single Post
Old 08-10-2002, 10:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonbon

I will miss you all!!!!!!!!

Well folks my vacation time is FINALLY HERE!!!

It has been a rough past couple of days. I spent all morning at the prosecutors office yesterday, filling a restraining order against my x-A. He showed up at my new apartment on Thursday night, I had my new friend over, and my daughter was taking a bath. My new friend he had stepped outside to take my garbage out for me, and had left the apartment door unlocked. Next thing I know my A has grabbed me by the back of my shirt and is high, he is asking me where my new boyfriend is at. It scared me to death, and I started screaming.

He kept telling me he wanted to meet him, etc etc. My friend saw my x-A walking up, and he headed to the Apartment Landlords office to get them and the police once he saw heard him yelling at me. I kept trying to get him to leave, he would not. He was shoving me, and saying really bad things to me. My cell phone was ringing and he took that from me and took off running out the car. I was running after him, that is my works cellphone I have to use while I am on call. About this time the landlords and security were coming up and he was getting in the car, I stood there by the car telling him to give it back, he threw the car in reverse and just about took my arm off when he did that.

It was horrible. I am new were I live, that doesn't look good, I am in a new relationship, and that doesn't look too good either. My new friend seemed to understand though.

I had to file a theft report, with the police, and a harrasment with assault report as well, my left arm looks like it was run over by a diesel truck.

The restraining order was filed yesterday morning, I feel alot better about that. I just can't take it anymore. This makes for the 2nd time he has shown up at my place being disrespectful.

My daughter was up during all of this, that made it even worse.
Once I finally went to bed, I was laying there so thankful for doing what I had done in leaving him. It just goes to show you that you never know what they can will do while under the influence. I would have never dreamed he would do ANY of this.

On a lighter note, I leave for St.Louis in the morning to visit my folks. I have never been so excitied in my life to get out of work and the city I live for a while, for a good break. I am getting my hair cut, nails done, a message, and taking my daugter to Six Flags. I leave in the morning.

I will miss you guys, I will be back this friday. I could never be where I am without you wonderful people.

Hope everyone is well, and stays that way. Take care~

Love and hugs to you all!!!!!!!!!