I will miss you all!!!!!!!!

Old 08-10-2002, 10:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I will miss you all!!!!!!!!

Well folks my vacation time is FINALLY HERE!!!

It has been a rough past couple of days. I spent all morning at the prosecutors office yesterday, filling a restraining order against my x-A. He showed up at my new apartment on Thursday night, I had my new friend over, and my daughter was taking a bath. My new friend he had stepped outside to take my garbage out for me, and had left the apartment door unlocked. Next thing I know my A has grabbed me by the back of my shirt and is high, he is asking me where my new boyfriend is at. It scared me to death, and I started screaming.

He kept telling me he wanted to meet him, etc etc. My friend saw my x-A walking up, and he headed to the Apartment Landlords office to get them and the police once he saw heard him yelling at me. I kept trying to get him to leave, he would not. He was shoving me, and saying really bad things to me. My cell phone was ringing and he took that from me and took off running out the car. I was running after him, that is my works cellphone I have to use while I am on call. About this time the landlords and security were coming up and he was getting in the car, I stood there by the car telling him to give it back, he threw the car in reverse and just about took my arm off when he did that.

It was horrible. I am new were I live, that doesn't look good, I am in a new relationship, and that doesn't look too good either. My new friend seemed to understand though.

I had to file a theft report, with the police, and a harrasment with assault report as well, my left arm looks like it was run over by a diesel truck.

The restraining order was filed yesterday morning, I feel alot better about that. I just can't take it anymore. This makes for the 2nd time he has shown up at my place being disrespectful.

My daughter was up during all of this, that made it even worse.
Once I finally went to bed, I was laying there so thankful for doing what I had done in leaving him. It just goes to show you that you never know what they can will do while under the influence. I would have never dreamed he would do ANY of this.

On a lighter note, I leave for St.Louis in the morning to visit my folks. I have never been so excitied in my life to get out of work and the city I live for a while, for a good break. I am getting my hair cut, nails done, a message, and taking my daugter to Six Flags. I leave in the morning.

I will miss you guys, I will be back this friday. I could never be where I am without you wonderful people.

Hope everyone is well, and stays that way. Take care~

Love and hugs to you all!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2002, 11:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Bonbon,

I'm sorry you went through all of that. You really need to take this seriously and protect yourself. You did all the right things. Make sure you press charges this time if they ask you. If you let your A get by with it he will do it again and maybe worse. You need to call the police anytime he contacts you. Don't give him a break on this at all. If the police can't do anything because they didn't see it then you will need to make a citizen's arrest.

You will be putting yourself and your child in danger if you let one incident go. If he can't get to you this way he may then try to take your child to get back at you. Take everything seriously!!!!

Now that I got that out........ I hope you have a wonderful vacation. This is a perfect time for you to get away. You are wonderful and doing so well!!!! You should be soooo proud of yourself. Wow, you've come so far in a short period of time. I'll miss you while you are gone, but I'm so glad you're getting away.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MG

Old 08-10-2002, 05:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mo

Bonbon

Have a great time visiting your folks and getting away. You are really doing great. I remember when you were posting sick with pain about this relationship. Now it sounds like you have really detached.

You've got the POWER!!!

Have a great time Mo
Old 08-10-2002, 06:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Have a great time - you deserve it!!!
Old 08-10-2002, 06:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Disrespectful? That may be the understatement of the year.

I am so glad you are getting out of town for a little while. I hope you will not back down from prosecuting him for this. It is outrageous.

We will miss you! Have a great time and try not to let him take up space in your head.

Love,
Smoke
Old 08-10-2002, 06:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Bonbon

Wow - talk about a moment of clarity!!! I am so so sorry that you had to go through this, and hugs to the new friend for getting help right away and not just joining in, (((bonbon)))(((friend))).

You now have the strength to do WHATEVER you have to do to keep him away. Be sure to keep yourself and your daughter safe from this #@@!!# (as Kitty would say).

Have a wonderful vacation!!! You deserve every moment of it. And don't forget to send us a postcard. LOL

I will really miss you and my prayers will be with you.

I couldn't send this earlier because there was a problem with the boards, so I hope you get a chance to see it.

Remember what a terrific person you are and that you deserve ONLY the best and love and respect.

See you when you get back.
Old 08-10-2002, 06:39 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Paused

Bonbon..............
Wow ! I hope you are Ok...hey I am from the St. Louis area too! Have a fun time a six flags....it is always hot enough there to enjoy the water stuff!
What a jerk &^%$## ((*&^%$ **^%#$# your A is...mine is too. Iam going to court this Thursady for my order of protection and I am expecting something like you experienced : (
Enjoy that trip!
Love Kitty
Old 08-10-2002, 08:30 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Bon Bon,

Ouch! Are you okay? Smoke took the words out of my mouth..disrespectful??? Oh my God! I am so sorry that your daughter had to see all of that! I am just relieved that you are safe!

Have an awesome visit in St Louis...say "Hi" to your folks from all of us!!

Hugs,

JT
Old 08-10-2002, 11:55 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Grace Under Fire

Bonbon,
I am so thankful you are O.K, I am so sorry you and your daughter had to go through this. Hopefully this will shake
him up, and he won't be back. Glad you
are getting away, perfect timing.
Hugs to you and your daughter, and have
a great time!

Hugs,
Old 08-11-2002, 02:28 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Good Morning! I am up and making coffee getting ready to
hit the road. I thought I would check one more time before I
leave. I was laughing at you Smoke about my understatement
term "disrespectful" you know that truly was an understatement,
and to be honest, I felt like that~ :camper: and that :uzi: !!!
and some !$#^#!$%#!$%!#&^%&^%&@$%$%#$$@#!^%*&&^*&%^&%^$%^$% &%^)(*)&^(*)&(*&)(*)^&(_$%)(%_)$(#%$(&^&^&^)&(^)(% )OPKRTHG$%$%IK^$#_^IK#$%^T_)IK!!!!!!! as Kitty would say!

BUT~ I am trying soooo hard to work on not being angry, I carried so much anger, hurt and resentment on my shoulders for so long, I know how unhealthy it is to do that now, and esp around my daughter. It is almost like I am numb now to it all.

I am proud that I am protecting myself, my sanity and my daughters well being. Those things are the most important to me.

And Anns, I know what you mean, my hat was off to my new friend, that he did not jump in, or even entertain confronting my A. He did the right thing, I think HP is in a way blessing me with his company right now in my life. I know I would be ok either way, but it is almost like I can feel a little wink from up above.

You all take care, thank you for the replies!

Love yall!
Old 08-11-2002, 06:59 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

********{Bonbon}}}}}}}}

I am so sorry you and your daughter had to go through that. I hope everything works out for you but I know it will, you sound great!!

Have a great vacation and let us know when you are back.

Take care.
Many hugs.
Love,
Debbie
Old 08-11-2002, 08:13 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Hey Bonbon - MG said it all. Make sure you follow her advice, which is excellent as always! Have a great holiday - you deserve it See you on the boards when you get back.

Love and hugs.