Old 12-12-2010, 08:53 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
notalwaysever

I have been in counseling for the past several months however I feel I may need to switch councilors, my psychiatrist offered to help me find another one that will work with me on a sliding scale. She is super sweet but she is an intern and does not seem to have experience with my particular issues. I swear something I think I scare her LOL.

I know I need support through this and I will probably pop into at least one AA meeting with an open mind and see if any other support groups are in my area, I am in a rather large metro area so I am thinking there should be.

One thing I am having a lot more trouble with than I thought I would is deciding which friends are helping me and which friends are hurting me, unintentionally, though this, actually I think I might make a whole new thread about that.

Once the absolute craziness of this move is over and done with I think my new living situation will probably be helpful. At this point I live alone and it is really not a good thing, although I do love and personal space and privacy I guess I can have it back once I get my **** together.

Just wanted to add you all have been so supportive. When I made this thread I was really upset and going threw a lot of different things. I just never feel like I am being judged here.