Thread: How do I know?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 03:21 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Foreverchanged

Outtolunch,cynical one and Suki44883,
thanks for the ugly truth I appreciate that.

Cynical one,
his actions show nothing but he's not ready to be a father. Funny his words "I'm not goin to tell you anymore what I'm going to do I'm going to show you". I guess he sure showed me.
As far as my actions as being a responsible parent. I have a job to go back to when I'm off maternity leave. That was one of the things I was able to mantain through all this chaos despite all the stress and being sick throughout my pregnancy. I already have a degree but am still looking for alternatives. I am saving some money to get my own place. Have childcare in place when I do go back to work. And looked into any assistance I can get but unfortunately don't qualify because of my income. I am taking steps to better myself so I can be the best parent I can be.
Suki44883,
I am giving it a great deal of thought to allow my sister to take my baby. That's why I haven't done it and needed others advice. After seeing your perspective it doesn't seem like a wise decision after all. I think I just thought if only hr saw her but that's not realistic at all