Thread: So today
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 08:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wildbucky13

So today

I'm struggling to stay in the present. I keep jumping back and forth between the past, and the future. It was a week yesterday that my 1 year relationship ended. Saturday night was always our night to get together, stay home, go out, but just be together, even though its been 4 Saturdays since we actually saw eachother. I find myself dreading it, and am trying to be proactive in finding something to do to keep myself occupied so I won't sit home and feel sorry for myself.

Added to that, my exah will have our son Saturday night, so I will not even have my boy to distract me. I know from past experience I will sit and dwell on things that depress me. Probly watch the Notebook and cry.

My options seem to be limited, all the usual things I would do (pre-bf) will take me to where I know my exbf will be, and I'm just not strong enough to see him.

"Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives me something to do, but it gets me nowhere." I know I need to stay in the now, but I am having difficulty with it today. Any suggestions would be helpful.