Thread: How do I know?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Foreverchanged

Kind Eyes,
thanks for your input. I am trying to take it slow. Usually I would have called or emailed him, but I haven't since we talked over a week ago. I want to send him pictures but not sure if that's a smart thing for me to do. I agree my daughter should be my priority. I think he's using her to manipulate me. He even said in our phone conversation that "it's not about us anymore, we have to think about our daughter". He's telling me who has been taking care of her by myself since day 1!!!

Cynical One,
I guess how do I know if he's lying. I just want proof that he is getting help and serious about it. Yes I know he's already lied to me, that is all he has done this past year but I want to believe him. I wonder why does he lie if he knows I will find out? Dumb question I know. He must think I'm weak. Do I wait 30 days and see what happens? My conditions for him to be apart of our daughters life from him was to go to rehab and therapy. Do I
wait until he goes to rehab and therapy to let him see our daughter? I know I can't force him but not sure how to handle this situation.