Thread: How do I know?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Foreverchanged

Question How do I know?

Two months after he was released from jail and 3 weeks after our daughter was born my*AXBF*called me. He was released from jail at the end of Sept and told his sister and me he was going straight to rehab as part of his conditions of parole. Which of course was a lie. He admitted to me he was *staying with his druggie GF and using after he got out of jail. This was the first time he contacted me since his release. He told me he was staying at a rehab and checked in voluntarily. He wanted to get better for his daughter. I found out it was a sober living home not a rehab.*He said he couldn't leave for 30 days but find that hard to believe.*He asked if I wanted I could go visit him to make sure he's really there. He asked for me to I bring our daughter so he could see her.

*I called the place and he is there. I just don't know if I should take my daughter so*he*can see her. The place is about 2 hours away and I think why doesn't he come out and see her. But at the same time I do want to see how this place is and wonder if he's going to stay there. I wonder what kind of place it is and if it is really helping him. It's been over a week since we spoke and I haven't heard from him. He also asked me to send pictures of our daughter but I don't know if I should. I'm so angry at him but don't want my anger to cloud my judgement. But don't want to give in either. I need peace of mind. I don't trust a word he says but want to support him if he is getting help.*