Old 12-07-2010, 07:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SamiJ

Just had the stupidest conversation of my life

I'm taking a bath and my husband comes into the bathroom asking me what I would do with his life insurance policy if he died tonight. WTF?? out of the blue. I tried to ignore him as best as I could. He just wouldn't stop. He continued to say what a great father he is. A few years ago, I had to leave for work at 5 am. He was just getting home when I had to leave. I was taking our son to my mothers house. He wanted me to leave the baby here with him. I refused. As I was leaving he jumped into the car with me. He was in his underwear. On the drive there he told me he would steer my car over a hill. I saw a policeman at a convenience store and stopped. They took him to jail..that just happened to be fathers day. I feel I did the absolute right thing. Tonight I heard how terrible for having sent him to jail for that. Whats terrible is that I took him back. It was just an endless rant of things I have done to him. Completely stupid. Now he is in here bitching about the electric bill. oh my. He just wont stop. This man hates me. He is sitting here yelling at me. wow. Who is this person?