View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 07:30 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Teggie

omg curlygirl, wow I can't even tell you what an impact your post has had on me. I had to take a break before I could even write this. My heart goes out to you. I nearly committed suicide after he left me, I was horribly depressed and barely functioning for monthes before he even left. I now know he saw the situation differently than I did, he thought I wanted him out and I thought it was he who wanted to leave. We are just now starting to explore that. But thats why I am so scared and cautious of trying too fast and too soon. because if I ever get to that point again it'll be the death of me. There wasn't anyone else thank god, at least that I know of, I don't know how much worse it would have been if that had been a facter too. I applaud you, you have some awesome strength to carryon after what you've been through, you deserve some happiness and peace in your life now. I hope you get all good things you deserve. Hell, I hope I do too, eventually. I'm gonna try to hold out as long as it takes to work this out. Thank you for the inspiration to do just that. Btw, don't you wish those trucks & trailers had 1-800- how am I driving numbers on them we could call, lolol I'd love to be a fly on the wall on those calls.