View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 10:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lunaaa

Dont know what to do.

I know many of you will think the worst of me . I've been ignoring my exab for a while now,he stopped calling finally until today he called and said he would meet me near where i live because he needed his college books and that he had exams.i thought he finally got over it and accepted that there's no going back or deep inside i wanted to see him one last time.we set up a meeting and as soon as i've seen him he started the sweet charming talk ,i felt i really missed him and missed our days,while we talked my cellphone rang,it was one of my new friends,a guy. He grabbed the phone and answered,talked horribly to the guy and started slapping me on the face,really hard that my mouth was bleeding .he kept hitting me and saying the most awful things to me and the guy on the phone who totally freaked out and wanted to know my exact location which turned my ex even more angry and more violent,causing him to hit me harder.i got off from the car started running in the street he ran after me and grabbed me,told me to get in the car and promised not to hit me.he held me hard i couldnt go anywhere,one of his friends was standing nearby,he freaked out and asked him to stop but he yelled at him ,told him to mind his own business.i couldnt get away from him.he said the most horrible things to me ,that i was a bitch and that i'm cheating on him and that the minute we stopped talking i ran to some other guy and that he wanted me back but now he doesnt because i'm a ***** ,finally he calmed down but took my fone and stuff ,refused to give them back and told me to send the guy over to take them.i ran away when he finally let me go. no words can describe how i feel,i'm so scared and torn apart. i feel so much hate too,ashamed of myself. i told no one about it because i'm afraid of what he might do.he turned into this crazy person ,if i did anything he would hurt me even more. i told my parents i fell off the street because of the bruises in my face but they dont believe it.i dont know what to do.