Old 11-30-2010, 06:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
boskerbear

Must be nice to have everything handed to him....

This is so frustrating....my XABF lost his job cause well, he just stopped going due to his binges, and now he told me he has applied for unemployment insurance. Is it possible that he can actually get this? I sure hope not.

We all know i suck at the no contact thing, lol....hoping i can atleast detach a little bit better, so far its not going so good

He is doing ok at the moment, all because he has no money to drink. He just hangs out at his aunt's all day and goes on the computer. His aunt is a lady who lives off welfare because she is too lazy to work. My XABF's mom, her sister, hates when he is over there because she is a bad influence.

His "friend" also lent him her laptop.I wonder what he had to trade in order to get that! She has had a crush on him for the longest time....i know i shouldnt care, but its easier said than done!

My XABF texted me last night saying that his ex (and the mother of his 10 year old child) totally berated him for not being able to pay child support this coming month. He whined about her calling him names, etc (didnt bother me, actually im glad she did this) I'm just curious....is there anything she can do to get him into trouble? Cause i'm so annoyed that this man never has any consequences for his actions.

It sucks so much that Im working two jobs just to live, and he has everything just given to him. He goes to the food bank to get fed, his "friend's" house to get smokes, and now perhaps unemployment insurance to pay all his bills. Argh, this infuriates me more than anything!!!