View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 07:40 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
soidog

Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
I have deluded myself for a long time that I just like to drink. Actually, it is true, but I have recently come to discover that I cannot or do not want to stop.

The problem is I really need to stop, as it is interfering with other aspects of my life.

I just had a 4 night drinkfest, alternating between scotch & beer (I only drink at night, none of thet wake up to a drink stuff).

The last night, my eyes started playing tricks on me. My vision was as if I had just woke up, things getting blurry and light making it worse, like when you go to the eye doctor & have them dilated. This has NEVER happened before and I have drank for 20+ years.

Another recent issue has been waking up every hour or 2 to go to the bathrrom to urinate. That was never an issue in the past, but in the last couple of months, it has developed.

Up at 3AM, then 4:30, then 6, I usually just stay up at 6 if I am feeling good enough. This is after crashing at midnight...

Has anyone else ever had this stuff happen?

I guess this is day 2 for me, if I can stay on track and not drink, this weekend...
Hi there. I also began suffering from similar types of vision issues after many years of heavy drinking. After quitting drinking, my eyesight cleared up.