View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 01:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
jackthedog

I am angry that he is having fun tonight with his family and I am home depressed. I am angry that he doesn't want to go to counseling and doesn't care about our marriage. I am angry that he is telling people that I didn't like to hang out with his family when they were in town, which I did, but not for 5 days in a row on my vacation too and I had to clean our house, do laundry, etc. and do school work, when his sisters don't have to worry about any of that because they have the money to have someone clean their house! I am angry that I am left alone and he is having all the fun. I am angry he didn't know how to communicate in a healthy way. I am angry that I don't get to see my son as much because of the parenting schedule.

I have decided that I am goint to type up a contract to not drink 12 hours before and during parental visitations, sign one myself, then have it notarized, then send him a copy of mine and one for him and have him sign and notarize it. If he refuses, fine, then I will have that in the future, if he does, then great, but he probably won't follow it, right?

I am angry because I am hurting and he is not!